Cam Spinner is a next-generation sports car that was a racing driver who, around late 2010s, competed in Piston Cup Racing Series with number 31 for the Triple Dent team that he joined in 2016.
Cam Spinner is a high-tech next-generation sports car that lives in the United States. In 2016, he joined the Triple Dent sports team for Piston Cup Racing Series, replacing previous racer, Terry Kargas.
He competed in 2017 Florida 500 race at Florida International Super Speedway, where he started at twenty-third position and then moves up into fifteenth position. During the race, Spinner caused a crash by pushing himself too hard trying to get faster and pass other racers, blowing his rear tire in a process. He spun out of control and hit Tim Treadless and George New-Win. They slid across the track and hit other cars. Then Spinner slid towards the wall, hitting Steve LaPage in the process. After that, he went airborne and hit Harvey Rodcap when he got back on the ground. He was severely damaged and did not finish the race.
Cam Spinner is a high-tech next-generation sports car and used Lightyear tires. He has a blue livery, with white stripes on his hood, spoiler, roof and side backs and a racing number 31 painted on his roof and doors. His eyes are gray.
Appearances in the video games
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cam Spinner is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. Like most of the playable characters, he is unlocked by completing an uncertain amount of skill checks.
- Cam Spinner's name is similar to that of Cad Spinner from Planes: Fire & Rescue.
- Translation of his name, Gwiazda Kopeć, used in Polish version of Cars 3: Driven to Win was also based on Polish translation of Cad Spinner's name, Gazda Kopeć.
- According to IMDBPro, Cam Spinner will appear in 2022 Disney+ series Cars, with Corbin Bleu as his voice actor.
- Early concept art of Cam depicts him with the number 2 instead of 31.
- Racing number 31 has also: Terry Kargas and Dusty Roadmeister.
- Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
- "C'mon! Is it time to race yet?"
- "Glad that's over."
- "Go, go, go!"
- "I like racing. That's it. I just like it."
- "It's me! Let's go."
- "Looks like I will win."
- "That coulda be bad."
- "That was cool."
- "Uh, getting a little dizzy."
- "Whew, that went well!"
Names in other languages
- Polish: Gwiazda Kopeć
- list of racers by driver number
- list of racing cars
- Corbin Bleu Reportedly Joins Disney+ ‘Cars’ Series on thedisinsider.com, 2 November 2020, access date 6 March 2021
Template:Cars 3Template:Cars 3: Driven to Win
ru:Кэм Спиннер [[Category:Guest cameos, parodies]