Cars: The Video Game
In Cars: The Video Game, Hollister competes in the 2006 Piston Cup season as the reserve racer for Claude Scruggs. He appears in all of the races during the season and places in the top 5 in most of them.
Hollister is based on a 2006 Dodge NASCAR with a yellow livery with black rear end and stripe on his hood and white sides. He had the number 282 on his sides and roof. Leak Less was on his hood. His eyes are green.
|Event||Speed or location on the track|
|Palm Mile Speedway (event)||Slow|
|Motor Speedway of the South||Very fast|
|Sun Valley International Raceway||Between 11 and 15 place|
|Smasherville International Speedway||Between 11 and 15 place|
|Los Angeles International Speedway||Slow|
- He was based on Claude Scruggs from the Cars film.
- Hollister uses the second highest known Piston Cup competition number, 282, only lower then 300 used by Leroy Heming. It's the 3rd highest known racing number in the Cars franchise only lower than 300 used by Leroy Heming and 621 used by Idle Threat.
- In most versions of the game, Hollister's eyes are green, but they are blue in the Xbox 360 version. This is because of an error in loading textures, which caused all the racers to only load with the default eye texture, which are blue eyes, like Joltsen, who is the "default" Piston Cup Racer in the game's files.
- Hollister and Guenther are the only NPCs to have their sponsor written on their spoilers on the Wii and Xbox 360 versions of the game.
- Hollister is the only car to have two different bumper texts, both of which are present on all versions. The 2 texts are: "Adult Drip Pans" and "Watch Your Wheels!".
- During the Motor Speedway of the South event, there is another identical, significantly slower version of Hollister, which replace Aikens. This issue was resolved in the Wii version of the game, where the duplicate was correctly replaced and Aikens.
- On all versions except the Wii and Xbox 360, Hollister loses the sponsor name on both sides of his trunk, making him the only car to have this detail.
- Hollister is the only NPC to start in the inner row of cars in his top 5 appearances.
- Hollister and Lee Jr. are the only cars to have a different facial expression and a close-up of them in one of the race opening scenes.
- Hollister is also the only car to have both a front and rear close-up within the five race opening scenes.
- Hollister's number changes to 52 on his status icon on most versions, and in the Xbox 360 game intro.
Names in other languages
- Portuguese: Ferreira Jr.
- In X-Box 360 version of Cars: The Video Game his eyes are blue.