|“||Hey, McQueen! Win one for us old guys.||”|
Jeff Gorvette is one of the greatest American racecars alive today. Donning the stars and stripes of his country's flag, the #24 Corvette C6.R has proven his ability to succeed on the big ovals and the road courses of the Grand Touring Sports circuits. Having moved from his hometown of Vallejo, California to Indiana to be closer to the racing world, Gorvette's ability to accelerate at such a young age has turned hoods wherever he competes. His championships and number of victories are unmatched, making him a respected competitor-and legitimate threat-at the World Grand Prix.
- He is based on, named after and voiced by the NASCAR racecar driver, Jeff Gordon. His name is combination of "Jeff Gordon" and "Corvette".
- His number was originally planned to be 3, but it was changed to 24, which is Jeff Gordon's actual number. There is no #3 racecar in the World Grand Prix.
- His crew chief is John Lassetire, a car based on the director, John Lasseter.
- In other languages, he was replaced by different characters. In the Australian version, he was replaced by Frosty, In the Spanish version, he was replaced by Fernando Alonso, In the Russian version, he was replaced by Vitaly Petrov, In the Swedish version, he was replaced by Flash, In the Chinese version, he was replaced by Long Ge, In the Mexican version, he was replaced by Memo Rojas, In the German version, he was replaced by Sebastian Schnell, In the Brazilian version, he was replaced by Carla Veloso, And in the French version, he was replaced by Raoul ÇaRoule.
- His top speed is 250 mph.