Lewis Hamilton, the famously sleek and seriously fast #2 Grand Touring Sports champion, has been a determined and winning racer for nearly his entire young life. Like all youngster cars, Lewis spent his childhood going to school, taking karate lessons and winning the British Karting Championship by the age of 10. Today, the celebrated native Brit continues to bring an exceptional work ethic and soft-spoken confidence to the race course where his extraordinary achievements speak for themselves via a spotless track record on the junior and professional circuits. With his striking metallic black and yellow paint scheme, Lewis will represent London, England at the World Grand Prix. His car also carries the flag of Grenada, home to his family who emigrated to Britain in the 1950s. His unrivaled technical skills, natural speed ability and cool, karate-inspired attitude make him a powerful contender too.
- Top Speed: 190 MPH
- 0 - 60 MPH: 3.4 seconds
- Horsepower 575
- Lewis Hamilton is the only racecar in the World Grand Prix who represents 2 countries.
- Lewis Hamilton is named after, based on, and voiced by the British Formula 1 driver, Lewis Hamilton.
- His number, 2, is the same number that's on Lewis Hamilton's actual car from 2010.
- Strangely, he and Rip Clutchgoneski are the only racers not in the Cars 2 video game.
- Crew Chief: Bruce Boxmann
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.