'"Haha! I will drive circles around zem all!" - What Raoul says when he is selected in the Cars 2 video game.
Known as the "World's Greatest Rally Car", #06 Raoul ÇaRoule was born in Alsace, France. A restless car, Raoul joined the famous 'Cirque de Voiture' French circus where he learned Gymkhana - a graceful drift-filled motorsport that taught him pinpoint timing and and an unparalleled ability to navigate tricky courses with ease. He is the first car to ever win 9 consecutive rallies. Raoul is confident that he can use his Rally experience to pull ahead of his fellow World Grand Prix racers during the three courses' touchy dirt sections, especially with his fans in the stand waving banners which read - "ÇaRoule Ca-Rules".
Where the Japan-Race started in Tokyo, we saw especially on the dirt-section his talent, were he's for his moves known for. He used to pass there with a wonderful tactic the world's most famous racer Francesco Bernoulli and brang his fans his chance to finish the race on a good place. In the Porto Corsa-Race, in Italy, he was seen crashing into Shu Todoroki, Miguel Camino and Max Schnell, after the engine of Todoroki blew out, and he bloked track. The fans of the Number 6 doesn't gave up to support their french superstar and wanted, Raoule to win the last W.G.P race in London, England. The Queen gave a signal there to whistle, so that the race can gonna be start. After the whistle Raoule started with a quick move, like he's known for, and the fans with the french-flag were hoping their best. After the London-eLondon-Race got wrong it gaves a Radiator Springs-Grand Prix, were he was invited like the other racers, and it gaves there enough a head to head race between him and Bernoulli, who raced on the road instead on the dirt, like Raoule.
- Make model: Citroen Hymotion4/C4
- Top Speed: 200 MPH
- Zero-60 MPH: 3.5 seconds
- Energie tybe: 1.6-liter turbocharded 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 300, all-wheel drive
- Hometown: Alsace, France
- Raoul next to Lightning McQueen seems to be the best car on dirt.
- His pit crew chief is Bruno Motoreau.
- The GRC on his side might stand for "Greatest Rally Car".
- He is Buttercup Axlefire's favorite racer.
- He may be based on French 7-time World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb.
- Raoul is a Citroen Hymotion4/C4.
- He was seen in the last position in the race in Porto Corsa.